WHAT IS PPC MARKETING?
Google Adwords PPC advertising is when an organisation places an online advert which will appear in Google search results. The advert will appear based on on chosen keywords - visitors will be directed to the advertiser’s website when the advert is clicked, and the advertiser pays for each click.
What are the benefits of PPC marketing?
- Fast method of creating an advertising campaign for your organisation which can be highly customised for your products and services.
- Flexible keyword management means your advert and keywords can be managed at the click of a button.
- Immediate impact allowing an organisation to advertise a product or service which can be live within the hour.
- Measurable form of advertising which can give an instant picture of return on investment.
- We put your business objectives at the heart of the project. Each campaign is linked to your growth aspirations and is aimed at having a measurable impact on your company.
- Specialist digital marketing company with expertise across website development, PPC, SEO and analytics.
- Dedicated account manager who will lead and work with you through the whole campaign.
- We only work with non-competing companies so all of work is aimed at putting you a step ahead of the rest.
What is our development process?
Project specification and goals
- To kick-off the project, we will listen carefully to your requirements, goals and expectations in order to define a Google Adwords campaign which will have an impact on your business in the short, medium and long-term. We will specify the project and then research the best options to meet your campaign goals.
Pay Per Click keyword research
Based on your goals and our initial meeting, PointyDigital will:
- Research the average monthly searches for each keyword
- Report on keyword competition
- Show you Google’s keyword per-click bid suggestions to appear on the first page
- Show your keyword daily forecast cost which will be based on your monthly budget and maximum price per click.
Recommendations and further keyword research
- Meet again with you and your team and decide the best strategy for the campaign - which might involve further keyword research.
Account set-up and organisation
- After we have agreed the goals for the project and defined the keywords, we will set up your account and structure it into Ad Groups based on the relevance and similarity between each keyword.
- Our team then create your adverts which are refined with the audience in mind to give them the best chance of being noticed.
Landing page optimisation
- At the same time, we will review your landing page and make recommendations to help you generate enquires and sales.
Maintenance and optimisation
- We will monitor and maintain your Google Adwords account to ensure the best ROI for your organisation. It is often important to regularly tweak, change and adjust your campaigns to optimise the quality and quantity of traffic based on your campaign goals.
How do I find out more?
To discuss your project, please get in touch: