What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web service that records and reports website traffic. By simply placing a tracking code onto your website you can analyse your traffic and find out where users came from, how long they stayed, what pages they used plus a range of other information. PointyDigital can help you analyse the data and report on the things that could make a real difference to your business.
What information does Google Analytics provide?
- Who visits your website? Geographical location, browser type, screen resolution and which language they speak…
- What they do on your website? Length of stay, pages they visit, pages which are performing well, pages which may have caused visitors to leave, average number of pages visited, peak time for traffic...
- Where did the traffic come from? Search engine, social media, referral from another website, an email marketing campaign...
- And much much more….
- We put your business objectives at the heart of the Analytics project, linking your growth aspirations and identifying ways for your business to maximise its marketing ROI.
- Specialist digital marketing company with expertise across website development, Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimization and analytics.
- Dedicated account manager who will lead and work with you through the whole campaign.
- We only work with non-competing companies so all of work is aimed at putting you a step ahead of the rest.
How do I find out more?
To discuss your project, please get in touch: