WHAT IS A WEBSITE?
A website is your window to the world. An estimated 89.8% of the UK population have an internet connection (World Bank) representing a huge opportunity for your business to grow and develop.
Our projects are grounded in the objectives of your company to ensure your website delivers exactly what is needed for your business to grow.
- We put your business objectives at the heart of the project. Each campaign is linked to your growth aspirations and is aimed at having a measurable impact on your company.
- Specialist digital marketing company with expertise across website development, Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimization and analytics.
- Dedicated account manager who will lead and work with you through the whole campaign.
- We only work with non-competing companies so all of work is aimed at putting you a step ahead of the rest.
- Search engine friendly - Our websites are built using Squarespace or WordPress which are designed from the ground up to be search-engine friendly including mobile responsive design.
What is our development process?
1. WEBSITE WORKSHOP
- We spend time initially to learn about your company, your goals and ambitions and what you need your website to deliver. During this exploratory meeting we touch upon topics such as key audiences, sitemap, customer journey and your existing branding to obtain an idea of the size and scale of the project.
- Next up, we develop an initial design concept based on the information gathered so far. The design concept will be built straightaway in either WordPress and SquareSpace which will allow you to see the website design and sitemap on a real live website.
3. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- After you have trialled and tested the design we will gather your feedback and develop version 2.0 for your review. When the design has been signed off, we will then fully develop the website. In parallel we will work on your written content and imagery.
4. QUALITY ASSURANCE AND SEO
- Almost there, at this stage we will check over the whole of the website including the links, speed, how it is viewed in different browsers, and ensure your website is fully optimised for the major search engines.
- And away we go! We’ll launch your website and register it with Google and Bing, and set you up on Google Analytics to see how things are performing.
How do I find out more?
To discuss your project, please get in touch:
- World Bank - Internet users as a percentage of population.